News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

There is no reason to apologise for the medal having a swastika on it. That is what the medal is. Too often I hear people apologise for the swastika or cover it in a picture of a medal. The Nazi regime of those ODMs was Horrid!! I in no way endorse that regime. However, it is a part of our world history. That includes the history of the ODMs of Nazi Germany.

That being said, I do like your bar!!!

:beer: Doc

Carl Eduard Medal of Sax-Coburg Gotha, correct on the Sax-Ernestine House Order Ribbon. An unusual, but repeatedly seen personal expression by the recipient.

Sax-Coburg Gotha War Remembrance Cross, Very hard to find, especially in mounted groups. Did you get the 1. Klasse as well?

Carl Eduard Medal of Sax-Coburg Gotha, correct on the Sax-Ernestine House Order Ribbon. An unusual, but repeatedly seen personal expression by the recipient.

Sax-Coburg Gotha War Remembrance Cross, Very hard to find, especially in mounted groups. Did you get the 1. Klasse as well?

Stogieman,

Thank you for the explanation; but I am still a little confused when you say ?repeatedly seen personal expression? does this confirm that it is a common but not official arrangement? I would have expected a merit medal to the HEO here.

Thank you also for confirming my first reaction when I saw this bar - ?Sax-Coburg Gotha War Remembrance Cross, Very hard to find, especially in mounted groups?. As you know, I don?t really know much about Saxony; but this really jumped out at me.

Great bar dond!

Wild Card