News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the red star

Hello all this is my first post post on this forum. I was looking for a little direction.

I have come accross this star its a Monetny Dvor, looking throught he various dates,times of production /awarded. I have found that No 529486-3831218 are what to expect but then I have found

serial number from 1300100-1622816 variation9 and 1795889-2283170 variation10.1.

This number 1686102 falls in between. So was there in fact this number issued?

Having looked at the back there is no patina and the engraving is not clear so I am thinking it might have been re polished and a fake number then put on or is it all fake? the screw post has been shortend by a wearer which implies its an original star. Looking at the pics what do you guys think? :D .Pete

ProdPhoto18730.jpg

ProdPhoto18731.jpg

Hi Pete,

you have to get in touch with a researcher, who will check the archives for you. His service will cost you between 55 and 75 Dollar, if you request the usual documents like Award Card, Citation and maybe also the Service Record, if you want. If you decide to get it researched, send me a pm and i?ll give you a contact, who can help you with this.

best,

Gerd

PS: Nice avatar ;)

Hi guys the award arrived today and I am really peased with it heres a couple of pics. I was originally concerned that the back had been polished, but these pics show its not. The screwpost has been period shortend.Pete

No1686102f.jpg

1686102b.jpg