News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here's a zinc unmarked Night Fighter Clasp I picked up locally. Found it almost buried in a showcase of bric-a-brac at a Gun Show of all places. Don't just walk by those cluttered showcases guys, look in them!

ERIC

Hello

I saw the circle as well but was unsure as to what it was. I know that on the 57 re-issue versions of these, a circle is taken as indicating that Steinhauer und Luck made the piece. Based on the comment that this is the Souval circle, would all pre 1945 items like this with a circle be from Souval ?

I have the circle as S&L...as there are wartime pieces marked with the circle. Most notably KM badges.

Marc

Thanks Marc and Dave for the S&L information! I couldn't remember exactly which maker the circle was attributed to, but thought it was Souval. :blush: Could someone post one of the Kriegsmarine Badges which has the circle that Marc refers to?

ERIC

• 6 months later...

I believe it was for the hefty sum of $225. The fellow was sure he had something of value, but didn't know what the clasp actually was. If I remember correctly his wife called it "the thing with the swastika on it" when I asked her how much they were asking for it.

ERIC