News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Motherhood Medals

The Motherhood Medal, 1st class

Established 8 July 1944.

It was awarded to mother's bearing six children.

It is a white and blue enamelled ribbon design brooch suspending a 30mm diameter silver medal. The obverse has a mother and child with a star burst at the 10-11 O'clock position. The letters CCCP are on a scroll at the 6 O'clock position. The Reverse has the words "Motherhood Medal at the 12 O'clock and the 6 O'clock position. There is a Hammer and sickle in the center.

:beer: Doc

Edited by Riley1965

The Motherhood medal, 2nd Class

Established 8 July 1944.

It was awarded to mother's bearing five children.

It is a white and green enamelled ribbon design brooch suspending a 30mm diameter Bronze medal. The obverse has a mother and child with a star burst at the 10-11 O'clock position. The letters CCCP are on a scroll at the 6 O'clock position. The Reverse has the words "Motherhood Medal at the 12 O'clock and the 6 O'clock position. There is a Hammer and sickle in the center

Edited by Riley1965

Order of Victory,

Unfortunately no. However they go nicely with my 1st-3rd Class of the Order of Maternal glory. Also no docs. Mother heroine with documents some day in the near future, I hope?!!

:beer: Doc

I am very lucky I have a complete set of maternal and mother heroine with docs to same person :jumping: and I Motherhood Second with docs, but I cant no matter how hard I try find a documented first motherhood medal :banger:

BTW if any one has one and wants to part with it let me know :unsure:

Doc, good luck with hunt :ninja:

Order of Victory