News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Radio Interview about the Stolen Valor Act

emaier3

All,

I was interviewed today for a national radio program concerning Purple Heart collecting and the SVA. The interview is posted online at http://arealmansview.com/ in the "Today's Headline" section. I also wrote follow-up information in the "Blog" section. Please listen and sign up to let the radio program know that you are interested in this issue. They have asked that I join them on their new TV show next month which has access to 23 million households so I want to be sure that they understand America is interested in this issue.

Please forgive my stumbles and bumbles. I'm not a professional talking head and tried to do my best. At the very least my Congressman is in for a shock as I mentioned him by name and then dropped him a note about the publicity. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Ed Maier

Wasn't america the country where "free press" was still a magic word??

Let's fight congress with the free press!!

We all hope that this stupid Act will be amended to exclude goodwilling collectors and history preservers.

kind regards,

Jacky