News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Opinions on shooting cord

Hi all,

I tried posting this in the valuation section but so far no replies. I need a rough idea of (if any) value on this piece. It's been sitting in a box and I thought if anyone else would be interested and could make better use of it and I could get a bit for it it would help us both. I'm also open to trades. I'd love to post it in the sales section but no idea what (if anything) it's worth.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

And by the way... this is how I got it... no idea why the base for the badge was cut off. :banger:

I would guess that 30 dollars would be a fair price.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Many thanks! :beer:

Sure is a shame some idiot had to take off the top. Even if it was damaged in some way it should have been left alone. But I'm sure we've all seen things like this over the years. Sigh. :banger:

Dan :cheers:

Hi Paul,

Many thanks! :beer:

Sure is a shame some idiot had to take off the top. Even if it was damaged in some way it should have been left alone. But I'm sure we've all seen things like this over the years. Sigh. :banger:

Dan :cheers:

Yeah, I know what you mean!