News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

39 EK2 mm40

Hi all

This EK2 landed on my doormat this morning. I am sure its good but if anyone sees something different?

The core is magnetic and rattles in the frames. The ribbon doesnt glow or melt. Mm 40

Feedback greatly appreciated as always guys.

Cheers Rob :cheers:

Eurob,

Nothing to worry about on that one my friend. Correct me if I'm wrong here I personally and in my limited exposure to TR EK's, think that a Berg & Nolte Ludenscheid made cross is a rarer one to find. At least in my travels..

Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister

Thanks for your opinions gents :beer:

Peace of mind for me.

Not sure about the "40" being a scarcer one? perhaps some other members could chip in here? I have seen a couple up for sale recently.

Thanks again

Rob

:cheers:

Thanks for the pics Igor and your help. :beer:

I did notice that on Danny's ic the mm is on the obverse whilst mine is on the reverse. Is this usual to have ringstamp on either side of the ic or not? to be dismissed or discussed?

Rob

:beer: