News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK 1 - identification of producer?

Hello,

I received this Iron cross 1 e class earlyer this week directly from the winner (a glider pilot).

It is a near perfect condition, there is no maker mark on it. Is t possible simply by looking at the caharcteristics to ID the producer?

Thanks in advance,

Guest Darrell

It resembles a Rudolf Wachtler & L?nge, Mittweida. Please compare yours to this maker marked version. . .

Nope. It isn't a W&L.

Maybe it is just the angle of the photo, or the lighting, or my eyes, but it appears that the pin is really swollen in a weird kind of way in the middle. A straight on picture of the reverse would be very helpful. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for the efforts already, i will make a better scan and post it.

The Ek did come also in its original case - also unmarked but it has a square push button.Mayby that can help?

Can also post a scan of the case iff needed ;)

Cordial greetings,

Guest Darrell

Darrell, which manufacturer do you think it is?

When it comes to some of these unmarked crosses, it's easier to say what it ISN'T rather than what it IS.

That being said ... I don't know ... yet. When I get a moment I do some searching.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...