News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rocky, who is the maker?

J. Temple -West

Looks like the maker was from Holland -- I am sorry but I cannot interpret the rest of the label. Perhaps some one would be kind enough to help. Thank You

Rocky,

It states that ?H.Vierdag? is the representative for the Netherlands, and then goes on to give the PO box number, town, address of shop, bank etc.

To find the maker you would have to look for a maker mark on the items. Having such a diverse range, I would go for ?Assmann? or ?Deumer?

Rocky,

It states that ?H.Vierdag? is the representative for the Netherlands, and then goes on to give the PO box number, town, address of shop, bank etc.

To find the maker you would have to look for a maker mark on the items. Having such a diverse range, I would go for ?Assmann? or ?Deumer?

J. Temple - West,

The sample board is very well made, the various insignias are attached through the black velvet covered board and tightly secured. The board is set into the frame and the reverse is covered with fabric on the back and paper on the corners. The front and back boards are riveted together as you can see on the obverse inner corners. So there is no way to see the makers mark. I did check the part numbers with my Assmann Catalog and they do not match.

But they could have used different numbers in other countries? Thanks for the translation and thank you Bob and Paul for your compliments.

More questions or information would be appreciated. Thank You :beer: