News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi attached is my EK11 1870, made by Wagner. Attached to it are these strange 25th anniversary oakleaves. These are completely different from the normal ones. Does anyone know if these are a different type or a totally spurious attachment? the oakleaves do appear to contemporary and made by a manufacturer who made medals of the period. purely for display purposes, they are attached to a newer piece of ribbon, the original is however shown.

any help appreciated

thanks

Alex

Hi Buellmeister interesting photo, yours is in better condition then mine!!, I can assume that it has nothing to do with the EK11, What sort of decoration would it have been attached to?

regards

thanks buellmeister, what period are we talking about? post 1918? if so i don't mind removing the oaks from my EK11 and looking for something more appropriate

regards

Edited by Alex K