News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Snoopy's small collection of medical equipment

Hello

I would like to show you some of my medical items, that i have in my collection. I have some more, but these are the only ones, that I have pictures of. I will start with my Luftwaffe verbandkasten. It's complete with all it's equipment. It even has it's original packing label from "Luftgau-Sanit?tspark IV Dresden", signed by the packer. The inside of the lid, and the packing label, is stamped with an Luftwaffe eagle. The outside is in original, but used condition.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Hello!

Nice stuf, you collecting ewrything?.

Regards

Nesredep

Hello Nesredep

Over the years, I guess that I have acquiered a lot of items that have in time become small collections. :rolleyes: I will try to post some of my other medical stuff later on.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Hello

Thanks. :jumping: I have posted a few tunics in the Lw uniform section. Sadly, I have no tunics from the medical branch. It's one of my not so secret dreams, to get a Lw medic's tunic. The closest I get is a single shoulderstrap from the army, shown below. I tried the scanner on this one. The colour, though difficult to see, is actually blue.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

There is nothing small about this collection!!! I love it! What was contained in the wooden box that was brought back by your family member?

Well, I have to admit that I don't know a lot about the contents of this box, except something my father told me. He was in the norwegian army in the nineteen fiftie's. He told me that he could remember these wooden boxes, and that it contained pills, and he seemed to remember that they where black. If they suffered from stomachpains, headache or whatever, they would get one of these pills.

Snoopy

You guys have some amazing collections. Those vet boards are great! :jumping: as is that plate! Did you find it yourself? Are there MORE...?

Hello Paul

Thanks for the kind words. :cheers: The plate is not mine, but I have a dinnerplate, with the same inscription.

Snoopy