News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi guys, most of you know but as of late my focus has been Luftwaffe Wedding photos because they tend to show the happiness in a time of war. Their also pretty easy on the budget too ;) LOL. But here you go and as always if anyone could tell me what it says on the back it would be greatly appreciated! TIA and all the best, Jon

fj6customir0.jpg

fj6backcustompf2.jpg

Heres a much clearer pic, they seem to be of a darker color so prob not yellow. What else would it be perchance? Im not too aware of FJ wearing anything else than yellow? Have seen the occasional FJ Soldbuch stating they were members of a Flak group and had red tabs. All the best, Jon

Edited by Luftwaffe Rules

Hi guys, most of you know but as of late my focus has been Luftwaffe Wedding photos because they tend to show the happiness in a time of war. Their also pretty easy on the budget too ;) LOL. But here you go and as always if anyone could tell me what it says on the back it would be greatly appreciated! TIA and all the best, Jon

fj6customir0.jpg

fj6backcustompf2.jpg

Hello Jon.

The inscription says:

" To remember your work colleague

Leni

Easter 1943"

Thank you so much Bernhard thats great!! :) Im assuming Leni is a girls name? Therefore this was used for her to give out to her co-workers? TIA and all the best, Jon

Hello Jon.

Leni is indeed a female first name ( think Leni Riefenstahl ).

I suppose such photos of rather important events were given to relatives, friends, colleagues etc

Bernhard H. Holst

Guest Rick Research

Yes it is from the Missus--

Zur Erinnerung

an deiner

Arbeitskameradin

Leni

Ostern 1943.