News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 3 months later...

Why..Thank You so much Sergey. I Love all areas of Third Reich Collecting.It seems that if you tend to like all areas of Collecting you are more likely to find something that you are interested in, as oppoased to looking for something that fits the collection that you have. Most of my best Purchaces were the ones that I made on a whim and were unplanned. Thanks again Sergey and Happy Collecting! Butch

Thanks.

History WWII and a phenomenon of Nazi Germany is very interesting to me. Therefore my interests of the collector very wide. However as is known subjects having attitudes to German parachuters rare .Therefore such subjects desired members of a collection. I hope, that success will be a smile and to me is fast.

With a wish of updating of your collection Sergey/

• 2 months later...

Hello Fellas, I wanted to share a couple of Pictures of my Collection. It's not a huge collection but I'm very proud of everything that I have. The Green Visor hat is an East German model dressed up with Repro SS Insignia to look like a Waffen SS Model. I paid just a small amount of money for it and the kids in the Neighborhood love it when I wear it on halloween. It was worth buying it just to see their faces when they see me in it. I have a couple of Large salty KM flags that I'll try to post later. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures. I have sure enjoyed the time that I have spent here so far looking at all the wonderful stuff and learning new things about Collecting Militaria. Thanks again Guys, all comments are welcome. Butch Gooch

Very beautiful collection of WWII German Militaria you have there..... :love:

Thank you for sharing it:

SSG Luna, Lorenzo