News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Serbia - Some old awards

Nice little group of Obrenovich material. Any chance of detailed images of the Milosh and the case and also the Takowa medal and case.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi andy, greetings from vienna. Nive pieces you have. Cased Milosch the Great, Wow - Respect

maybe we can have better pictures of your collection

regards

haynau

Hi Andy and Paul!

Welcome to this sub forum in GMIC!!

Andy, can I encourage you to post larger pics of your medals including close ups of obverse, reverse and cases. Feel free to post one image per post to give as detailed a pic as possible.

Regards!

Jim :cheers:

Many thanks Andy.

First Milosh case I have ever seen. Does it have a maker's name inside the lid, I believe Fischmeister made the majority of them.

All the best,

Paul

Mistake on last.I only have 1 boxed.Heres 4 Karagorges to make up

Andy many thanks for that. I have always thought that the short lived order of Milosh the Great is one of the most beautiful European orders.

Paul

KF made them and has stamp on medal itself

Thanks for the posts Andy. They got larger with each post! ;) I am not at all familiar with these awards. Could you provide some background info/history or links with more info about them pls.

Regards

Jim :cheers:

Guest Rick Research

These are wonderful.

I hope you can make larger scans so the detail on these beautiful awards is clearer. (An Epson scanner works best for allowing you to easily control sizing and resolution).

I have NEVER seen a Milosh :love: before, and have not seen any grade of Takovo in 30 years. :cheers:

JimZ, check out Orden masters website. www.ordenstojanovich.ch He must have largest collection!!!

Andy

Dear Andy,

Milan has the 3rd largest collection of Serbian Awards in the world :jumping: , as a friend of Milan told to me.

Milan started with (communist) YU-Awards and had - except of the "Order of Freedom" - a 100 % complete and full collection. Sold all his YU-Awards and switched over to Serbian awards - still at a time, when their prices had been rather moderate.

Best regards :beer:

Christian