News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some new EKs.....

These EKs came in two days ago.......for some of them I've been looking a very long time(L/12,L/14,L/52,L/55,L/56,L/58 screwbacks+two clamshell variations-L/12 magnetic and non magnetic,L/50,L/53,L/57 and an L/58 pinback) Both Souvals are really rare variations with flat swaz and brass core.....to be continiued!

Micha

Never seen an L/14 or L/57 before. Would love to see those two. Actually, I would love to see them all, but especially those two. I also noticed a nice looking Imperial cross in the box! Would love to see that one too.

Edited by ekhunter

Well,there where some at the WAF-tomorrow I will take some pics-L/57 pinbacks are harder to find,but it's not impossible-The L/14 is a piece with souval hardware-hard to judge but from the pics I've seen at the WAF it looks like a good one....

Micha