News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

About twenty years ago, the opportunity was offered to me to obtain an unquestionably original enlisted ranks KM-Einheitsfeldm?tze. I didn't buy it just because it then fell out of my collecting theme. But for sure, KM-M43 existed.

Before someone asks : no, I unfortunately don't have a picture of it ...

Best,

Marc

• 9 months later...

Hello!

The M43 in used.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Hello

I believe that the sailor in the picture, is wearing a side cap. What looks like a visor, is actually a fold in the jacket of the other sailor. If the pictures in this book was taken during the fighting for Narvik, the M-43 would not have been issued yet.

All the best

Snoopy

• 3 years later...

Hello!

Gordon

Look at the book:DIE UNIFORMEN DER DEUTSCHEN KRIEGSMARINE 1935-1945,Enzo und Laurent Berrafato page.89.

All the best :cheers:

Morten.

Hi Morten,

Yes, thats a very interesting photo. For those who don't have the book, it shows several KM personnel wearing pea jackets and what appears to be dark blue M43 caps, in a photo taken after the surrender.