News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

US-booklet "our RED ARMY ally"

US-booklet "our RED ARMY ally"

Gentlemen,

some years ago I bought that highly informative 78-page-booklet for mere USD 8,- at my militaria book shop in Vienna.

At the moment one copy is offered by Andr? Huesken for USD 225,-: https://www.muenzauktion.com/huesken/item.p...c263ec867ad4c15

Quite a lot of bucks, but I think it's worth the money, because that booklet offers valid and unbiased information about the Red Army in the view of the US-Administration just before the era of the "Cold War", which had been started after Roosevelts death by the Truman-Adminstration and Mr. Churchill.

In the following posts I will present some scanned pages.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Thanks. Very interesting book. It is very interesting to read.

Dear Sergey,

many thanks for your interest :cheers: .

It would be very exciting to compare the content & orientation of "our RED ARMY ally" from spring 1945 with some official writings by the US-Adminstration about the Soviet Army - let's say - 5 years later ;):violent: .

That 1945-US-booklet is really very, very authentic & correct and free of any ideology :love: : No freedom & "Empire-of-Evil" bullsxxt at all :jumping: .

Christian

Interesting book, I have one copy too.

I have heared that reprints of the book are on the market! Not all books are from 1945.

regards

Andreas

Dear Andreas,

there is a reprint of a booklet from the British Forces about the same topic at the market, which I also have in my collection (I don't have the original :( ). That booklet is larger in format. I have never heard about a reprint of the US-booklet :unsure: .

You have informations, that there are edtions - with the same content - of the US-booklet AFTER april 1945 (after the death of Roosevelt) :unsure: ?

Christian

Nice one, Christian. Thanks for posting this. Interesting how war-time "allied" understanding can be preverted.

Dear Ed,

many thanks for your interest :cheers: .

That "perversion" has names & faces :angry: :

Churchill, brother Dulles, Truman, .... and many others, who wanted that "Cold War" :violent: .

Christian

Mr. "Cold War":