News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Post Your Hungarian Medal Bars

Gents,

Time to add another medal bar. I am going to post this bar in two places. Once here strictly because the thread deals with medal bars, and on the thread I started about miner's uniforms. This is an interesting bar because it relates to a person involved in the mining industry and someone involved with young people in some capacity. As Hunyadi says above, it could quite easily belong to someone in the Munkasor.

Regards,

Gordon

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Sorry I've not been posting much for a while. Had to go to Florida to help out a very dear friend and fellow forum member for a few weeks. Between that and working three jobs (soon to be four) it's been hectic to say the least and not much free time for having fun on here. But I'm trying to sneak back in as much as I can between jobs.

I received two more bars from Charles (again many thanks my friend!!!! :cheers: ) right before Christmas and this is the first chance I've had to post them. These are Charles pics as I've still not had time to scan new ones.

First the smaller of the two bars:

And my first long bar. This one ways a ton! :speechless1: It really amazes me even more after hefting this one that those highly decorated folks can stand up... or even sit up with all the weight they've got to be wearing! :o

One really nice thing about this bar is that it has a complete set of the long service medals including the 40 year! :jumping:

Again Charles... I simply could not begin to do it without you my friend. Many thanks! :beer:

Dan :cheers: