News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK II 1914 with document for a dentist

Komtur

This awarding document for an Iron Cross 2nd class 1914 is in my opinion interesting in some points.

At first it is given to a dentist. This "rank" is not often to be seen on these documents. I would like to know, what kind of heroic action was the reason for this award. May be he kills the pain of his commander :speechless: . I like the plain design of this paper.

Sorry, but I?m afraid my English or my knolwedge of the EK is not sophisticated enough to understand what you mean :blush:

Komtur,

Ulsterman is wondering if your Dentist would have been awarded the HK (Hindenburgkreuz) f?r Nichtk?mpfer oder X (mit Schwertern) f?r Frontk?mpfer

Hardy :cheers:

Komtur,

Ulsterman is wondering if your Dentist would have been awarded the HK (Hindenburgkreuz) f?r Nichtk?mpfer oder X (mit Schwertern) f?r Frontk?mpfer

Hardy :cheers:

I?ve got only the EK II with the dokument, no other decorations or papers - so I don?t know.

Komtur.

Edited by Komtur