News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Flag 5 cl.

Christian!

I think this is known fact.

Who create " a scientific and phaleristic meaning " ?

We - Collectors !!! ;)

There are different reverses,rivets and of course number!

hello Anatoly. The first type doesn't seem to be mint-marked... Am I right?

Christian!

I think this is known fact.

Who create " a scientific and phaleristic meaning " ?

We - Collectors !!! ;)

There are different reverses,rivets and of course number!

Dear Anatoly,

you are right: The rivets are different and so it is a special variant :cheers: .

Mint mark & s/n. wouldn't really count in phaleristics ;) .

Phaleristics is a true & authentic sience :D . That field belongs to the numismatic science and you can obtain an M.A. or Ph.D. in numismatics at the University of Vienna - not many universities offer such a program ... :rolleyes:

So, we face collectors AND academics ....

Best regards :beer:

Christian

• 5 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...

Welcome Gunner 1 in YU section, :cheers:

In 20 years you will look back and say to your children: 'it was best decision in my live, to collect YU awards' :beer:

Congratulation to your orders, it is hard to find documented orders. Thank you for sharing.

As far I know, both types with s/n and without s/n has been made in Zagreb by IKOM. First OMDs (not this order) has been made by Mondvor, of course with s/n. After WWII yugoslavian makers ZIN/ZNB and IKOM started production of YU OMD with s/n. On the beginning you could even find award document with s/n of order written on it. With the time s/n has not been put of award/certificat document and with the time the s/n has not been struck/used on OMDs.

In light of this general statement the first order would be the one with s/n.

It is hard to get more information since IKOM archives has been completely destroyed :mad: . If we have luck, we could find something in other archives.

Nice orders and very rare.

waldemar

• 8 months later...