News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Mp 40

Snoopy

• 5 months later...

Hello

Thanks for the nice words. :jumping: The Mp-40 is deactivated, but it is very nicely done. The pouches are luftwaffe blue. Behind the Mp-40, you can see my luftwaffe kleider sack, that was used by aircrew. I have taken some new pictures of the Mp-40, which i have posted below. All the parts on the gun, have matching numbers.

All the best

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Hello!

Snoopy

Have You some gun parts to MG 34 (Magasin osv...) .Is this a late or early modell ?

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

Hello

If you mean equipment and gun related parts, then yes, I have some equipment for the Mg 34. The magazine is attached to the weapon, in the picture.

All the best

Snoopy

• 4 months later...

Snoopy

You have some very nice toys here: :love: Were do you go to find some toys like these? I want to collect Iraqi Military Weapons: are we able to buy a RPG tube made in Iraq in the US that has been deactivated? Or any other automatic weapons that also have been deactivated?

Lorenzo

Snoopy

You have some very nice toys here: :love: Were do you go to find some toys like these? I want to collect Iraqi Military Weapons: are we able to buy a RPG tube made in Iraq in the US that has been deactivated? Or any other automatic weapons that also have been deactivated?

Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo

Thank you very much. These weapons where used by the norwegian home guard, up until the mid nineties. Most of them where scrapped, but a bunch of them where deactivated and sold. Concerning buing or importing deactivated Iraqi weapons, then I don't know. I guess that you would have to check with the US army if you are allowed to export deactivated weapons, and your home state, if you are allowed to own deactivated weapons.

How about a deactivated T-55 tank. That's the ultimate garden ornament. :cheeky:

All the best

Snoopy

• 5 months later...

Hello

If you mean equipment and gun related parts, then yes, I have some equipment for the Mg 34. The magazine is attached to the weapon, in the picture.

All the best

Snoopy

Hello!

Please post more photos from the magazine with markings. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep