News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...

Hi nesredep,

here are some "party" photographs from a family album i have just received.There is an individual who appears in all three pictures and he is the one wearing the Minesweeper badge.

First up is what appears to be a party with shipmates,possibly Christmas?

Edited by mwestley

Which perhaps explains why, although all of these photos have been checked and approved by the censor at 7 Kriegsschiffbaulehrabteilung in Danzig they are marked as not for publication (Nicht f?r die ?ffentlichkeit bestimmt)

These are all U-Boat men going through what was known as "Baubelehrung", a new crew being familiarised with their boat during its actual construction. Note the centre stamp "2 Baulehrkomp. (U)" , the "U" for Unterseeboot.

Hi nesredep,

here are some "party" photographs from a family album i have just received.There is an individual who appears in all three pictures and he is the one wearing the Minesweeper badge.

First up is what appears to be a party with shipmates,possibly Christmas?

Hello!

mwestley

Thank you for sharing Photo to the tread i started.Nice photo you hawe. :jumping:

I lowe Christmas.

Best regards

Nesredep

• 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...