News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The real Forrest Gump

Hauptmann

Hi Dan,

The video is not showing up... :-(

Hi Paul,

I just tried it again and made sure... it's still coming up for me. I use Internet Explorer as my browser... don't know if you use a different browser and perhaps that's causing a problem or what.

It's on MSN videos which I pulled up through the www.msn.com news page. It should come up with a page titled:

What's Hot > Viral Videos > Editor's Picks : 73view

which has multiple videos/pics on the page. If the movie doesn't start there are five pages of those videos... check through them and it should be one of them. But the link definitely does work in IE and I'd hope in most other browsers.

Hope it works! :unsure::beer:

Dan :cheers:

Guest Darrell

Interesting. So they simply inserted the Tom Hanks character into the this awardee's place? How much of the verbage in the movie was made up vs. the real award presentation? They didn't really have any dialogue in this article.

If you want to hear his story in his own words, go to Itunes, podcasts, Pritzker Military Museum and down load the podcast interview with Sammie Davis. It is awesome! While your there download all of the others. They are a priceless archive.

Edited by Daniel Cole

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Just saw this on MSN and thought I'd pop it on here for anyone else who'd like to see it. Very interesting story on a Medal of Honor Hero:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&...SNHP>1=10547

Dan :cheers:

Dan

Wow

His story touched me: He is still suffering on the part he wanted to save more lives. I honor him for that.. "Great story" of a Hero

thank you for sharing.

Thank You

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo