News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

LW General's Summer Tunic Eagle

Not mine, but would like opinions on it if possible. I know some of the non-DRGM Assmann eagles make people nervous, but I've yet to figure out how to tell good from bad.

All opinions welcome - Thanks!

Scott

Not mine, but would like opinions on it if possible. I know some of the non-DRGM Assmann eagles make people nervous, but I've yet to figure out how to tell good from bad.

All opinions welcome - Thanks!

Scott

Is this the one that had the "hairline crack" where the leg meets the body? I believe I was looking at this one yesterday.

Bill

Hi Scott,

Can you post this in the badge section as well? I am sure that some of the badge collectors are a little more versed on these than we are here. Is it the scanner or is it really GOLD?

The nice quality of the strike and etc give me hope!! :jumping:

Bill - yes, a hairline crack at the "ankle". A rather fragile design, and unlike any other "big A" Assmann eagle I've seen (they usually have the legs & swaz tucked up tighter against the body to make it a bit less prone to this sort of damage).

Paul - it is indeed a rich gold color. I'll post it in the badge section - thanks for the advice.

Happy New Year! :cheers:

Scott

EDIT: A big "thumbs-down" on this one. Thanks everyone... :cheers:

Edited by Scott