News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello,

Here is a new entry for the collection.

A perfect preserved piece - maker marked "20" on the insid eof the pin. The cross is teh soc alled "Light type". The enamel is perfectly preserved (no scratches, etc... etc ...)

The reverse of the cross does show traces of wear.

COrdial greetings,

Hi John,

Thank you :cheers: => nope no connection with gliders (at least not that is known). It is just a DKiG without name but it was such a bargain i could not walk away from it.

It would offcoarse be nice to have one of the very few DK's awarded towards glider pilots, but that is still a dream at this point :rolleyes:

Cordial greetings,

Hello,

Thank you for the flowers on this cross. Such a cross is always nice to have indeed and i have noticed that they have been going up in price during the last years.

Try to find a nice undamaged one for less then 2.000 ? at a dealers table these days => it will become difficult. On the other hand iff one does turn up from a collector the price is often much less for the same quality and it still does not sell. Strange world these days :cheeky:

Cordial greetings,

Hello,

@ Richard: it is indeed sometimes a strange world wher elogics do seem to escape. On the otehr hand it is once again proven and it will always remain => know your stuff and then little gem's are awaiting you for a attractive price :jumping:

@ Jan Arne; Correctly, they seem to preserve quite well. For me such a DK is a small piece of art as it one of these awards that are not so easy to produce from a manufacturing point of vieuw. Lovely craftmanship for certain !

Cordial greetings,

ps: feel free to show your lightweight Zimmermann also in this trhead :catjava:

Hello RIchard,

Very nice indeed => thanks for showing :cheers:

Am i correct in that the right one is a '20' or a '134'? The middle one must be a '1' or a '2', etc.... Somethimes collectors are so weird (myself included) as we can talk in riddle's :cheeky:

Cordial greetings,

Hello RIchard,

Very nice indeed => thanks for showing :cheers:

Am i correct in that the right one is a '20' or a '134'? The middle one must be a '1' or a '2', etc.... Somethimes collectors are so weird (myself included) as we can talk in riddle's :cheeky:

Cordial greetings,

Yes, we talk in numbers! Centre is '1', right is '134'

Rich

• 2 months later...