News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Did a search on Munkasor and came up with some interesting videos including this one on the Munkasor:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JVaeJx2tyW0&feature=related

It starts out with the workers doing their various jobs at the railroad, electronics factories, etc., but then gets into uniformed training and then an awards ceremony. Lots of Orders, medals, badges and insignia as well as uniform types.

Dan :cheers:

Dan,

Great Munkasor video! It was made to celebrate 20 years of the Munkasor. 1957 to 1977. Charles and I have a book published to celebrate 10 years of the Munkasor and this is a nice comparison. Good to have you back posting with us again.

Regards,

Gordon

Dan,

Great Munkasor video! It was made to celebrate 20 years of the Munkasor. 1957 to 1977. Charles and I have a book published to celebrate 10 years of the Munkasor and this is a nice comparison. Good to have you back posting with us again.

Regards,

Gordon

Many thanks on all points Gordon. It's great to be back. I've been trying to keep up with the comings and goings here but just been too busy for the most part to do much of anything.

I'm very glad this turned out to be a good one. Seemed to show alot of great uniforms and awards. Also kind of figured it was for a 20th anniversary but hated to put my foot in my mouth until either you or Charles confirmed it. :rolleyes: Very glad it helps out. :beer:

I've posted some other goodies tonight and it really feels good to be doing that again. Hoping to do some more in the next few days/weeks. I get more enjoyment out of being on here than just about anything else I can think of. :D

Many thanks! :beer:

Dan :cheers: