News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal For Yugoslavian Participants of October Revolution 1917

Gentlemen,

I showed you badge for Yugoslavian Participants of October Revolution 1917. I am still trying to get more information on that October Revolution badge.

The medal is known (that one struck in the Belgrade mint in 4 varieties - in Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian and Macedonian languages), but the badge is something curious.

Hier you can see two variants with cirilic and latin letters.

• 2 weeks later...

Regards, My greatgrandfather received the same medal on a ceremony which was even on TV and in the newspapers, I have got the paper and the box that goes with that medal,it was a big thing to receive that at the time, he also received several Russian military medals at the same time. Unfortunately I do not have pics right now, I just saw it, but when I have time I will take some pictures and post them here.

Thank You wlodzimierz :cheers: I hope I will make this forum more interesting with my pics, photoes and comments. Yes I have seen that topic about another badge for October Revolution, but I do not know anything about it, unfortunatelly.

Thank you all for best wishes :cheers: . I am sure that all of us have a lot to learn, because Jugoslav medals and Orders are not an easy thing to collect, because of the variations and numbers.

Edited by Jakov

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Thank you Sasa :cheers:

I promised to send images of these boxes to Anatoly and spent some time to find these images.

Finally I noticed that some types of this medal i.e. Slovenian type has not been presented till yet.

We still missing Croatian and Macedonian types.

lg w.

Great Anatoly :cheers:

now we have all 4 medals given to Yugoslav participants of October Revolution 1917. :love:

These are beautiful medals, all are rare but some of them are very rare.

A medal is directly connected to very important event in the history.

Thank you Anatoly. :beer:

lg. w.