News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Heer Feldpost Officials Boards

I just won this for a song off ebay. One is missing the lower green layer and the FP cypher, but the other is 100%!

If anyone ever comes across a lower admin layer(sew in) and a silver FP cipher, I might be able to restore the board.

Hello Paul

Very nice. :beer: The feldpost boards must have looked great, on a tunic.

All the best

Snoopy

I agree!! I would love to see an original set up! I dont even know of a single example in existance. There has to be some out there...

Hi Paul

Here you are a single board for a Feldpostoberinspektor.

Mine all came as part of a larger group so it's hard to put a price on them. However Unteroffizier boards with the more common nebenfarbe run from 35 - 50USD, so with the FP ones being more obscure I would think the 50 - 75USD range would not be un-realistic

Edited by Laurence Strong

Winkler has/had a set of Leutnant-grade feldpost officer boards available on his site the last time I checked. They weren't priced too high I think.

Larry,

You need that paygrade?