News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iron Division Medal Group

I would add that while spectacular... I cannot see this group pushing 1500 GBP. At the price paid, fantastic. But You'd be hard pressed to find this group moving anywhere for double that. Unless one of our "Bottomless Pocket" Russian friends decided he/she had to have it. In any event, a fantastic group and one to be proud of for sure.

I would add that while spectacular... I cannot see this group pushing 1500 GBP. At the price paid, fantastic. But You'd be hard pressed to find this group moving anywhere for double that. Unless one of our "Bottomless Pocket" Russian friends decided he/she had to have it. In any event, a fantastic group and one to be proud of for sure.

Stogieman, How right you are, Just sent you a pm, been offered more than Robins est

Guest Rick Research

To disappear into the voids of the endless steppe, never to be seen again by Mortal Men?

Funny how Mere Mortals are assumed to be... purchasable.

Just roll over and give up anything you have that somebody Bigger wants. THEY'RE back in the 9th century.

YOU shouldn't have that, dirty little peasant. :shame:

YOU don't use bearer bonds for lavatory essentials with mindless waste as a lifestyle. :speechless:

More interesting-- and indicative possibly of lack of brain power to match a bottomless purse:

yours is a GERMAN group. It is NOT a Russian group. He was an ALLY of the Pretend Prince's West Army, NOT a White Russian himself.

Tch.

Revel in your splendid group. :cheers:

Are we men and not serfs? :rolleyes:

Hold on, I don't think he's sold it yet.

Guys this group is not nor will it be for sale, if it were and I stress if it were, I would choose who I sold it to not how much I was offered, back to the group

Robin, guys, I am not aware of documents for the Iron Division is there such animals also apart from the one photo Ulsterman mentioned is there any others?

Robin: Seeing reference to the Dodkins Collection sale in 1987--

this "Finnish" group (of approximately same "kaching") probably came from there as well-- if you'd flip through and see if it's in, for the lot number, would appreciate it for the attribution, since it came to live at my house in the early 90s. :beer:

It's got his horrid glued down :speechless::banger: stickers all over the back from 1964. I know that it's from his collection, but not when it left it. Came to me from Major Floyd-- and here we two are, still around after all these years. :rolleyes:

Rick.

I'm sorry. I can't find any reference to that group in my copy of the catalogue. However, some of the pages are missing.

Dante.

Here is a citation for the Iron Division Medal........................

Just picked this up this morning, must say its just the job......excellent little book that's crying to be updated, one of the comments is "Most awards were manufactured only once" and "variations unknown" if true puts Robin's price in perspective.

Great book, there are more badges to put in it though. There's german book with even more pieces.

Although I understand there are unauthorized reprints coming out of Cave Creek, Az.

I have been nagging VA for years to redo the book (and come here). I hope he does.

Great book, there are more badges to put in it though. There's german book with even more pieces.

Although I understand there are unauthorized reprints coming out of Cave Creek, Az.

I have been nagging VA for years to redo the book (and come here). I hope he does.

Just sent him a PM over on the WAF......have you the name of the other book

• 5 years later...