News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here's an old picture of my aluminum pilot badges....I believe I still have them all plus a few additions since the photo. I was trying to use natural light and failed to reduce the harsh shadows in the back, but you get the idea.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks guys!

So I wanted to know, how often do you see Aluminum pilot badges (not PO, just pilot)...1 in 10, 1 in 100, or.....? and then what is the most 'commonly' seen maker in your experience?

Sadly no second patterns in the flock yet Eric. I think they are almost more rare. In the past, when one of those came up for sale, I had other "irons in the fire".

As JTW mentioned, only a few makers.....here there are 3 Assmann, 2 Juncker, and the IMME on the end. Still need to work on my photography to shoot as well as JTW!

Here's an old picture of my aluminum pilot badges....I believe I still have them all plus a few additions since the photo. I was trying to use natural light and failed to reduce the harsh shadows in the back, but you get the idea.

Cheers,

Steve

Hello!

Just amazing collection Pilot badges.

All the best :beer::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

Nesredep

Cheers,

Steve

Hello!

Just amazing pilot badges.

All the best :cheers::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

Nesredep