News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Upgrade...Homemade.

You just got your EKI preliminary doc. You're stuck in the middle of nowhere with no pinbacks, let alone screwbacks, to be found. Waddaya do? You improvise.

Looks great from the front. Just don't let ?m see the back.

Actually, I have some doubts about this one. Not the Cross itself, but when it was converted. The safety puin looks too modern.

Lost your EKI in the mud 'cause of that pesky catch? Not to worry. Just drill some holes, grab a needle and thread, and hey, presto. That sucker won't fall off.

Feel like ruining a swell blued-core EKII?

Try this :speechless1:

God only knows what the idiot put this on :rolleyes:

I've showed you mine. let's see yours. I think one of our newest members has a few.

Guest Rick Research

:speechless1::speechless: I've got an immaculate pristine mint EK2 around here someplace that ALSO appears to have been dripped on by battery acid or something.

Hey, battery acid or beer pee works! And some Fererro Rocher foil for effect. Yup! Just make sure you use the right side.

Seriously, this could develop into an interesting thread. But not official, hein?

Edited by Eric Stahlhut