News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Things I Purchased for my Collection

Guest IMHF

Here is some more Items I bought last month, to bad I will not see them until I go on R&R. I had them shipped to my home in the US.

Thank you Viewing:

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

• Replies 795
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an item I just bought for my Iraqi Militaria Collection. It was advertised as Iraqi Para Wings for sell with Iraqi Medal: The owner did not know that sold it to me, that the Iraqi Medal is a First Class Gilt Wisam al Jadara that was damaged with the fake ribbon and mounting ring. For this Rare medal I thank the $50.00 I paid was worth it.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

Hello!

Very nice new items. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

Thank you, I have more but I need to take pictures of the items I found in Iraq..

The other stuff you see I bought online and was shipped to my house in the US.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Thank you, I have more but I need to take pictures of the items I found in Iraq..

The other stuff you see I bought online and was shipped to my house in the US.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Hello!

Lorenzo

I look forward to seeing Your new additions. :rolleyes:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Rare medal for Committee of teaching technique (Ministry of Higher Education) in Iraq. This medal issued in the early years of the 1990s, after the II Gulf war.It was issued for the 25th aniversary of the foundation this Committee and it awarded to the professors of the Committee of teaching technique in Iraq.

I bought this off of an Iraqi who sells on Ebay in Spain: for $30.00 He has a few more for sell.

Lorenzo

Mini Medal for the Iraqi Crushing of the Northern Rebellion

Bought this off of an Iraqi who is selling on Ebay from Spain for $20.00

its being ship to my home in the US:

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

I have a few of these wings, and what I found interesting is that they all came from the police :rolleyes: I think it's just part of their uniform, sometimes they have it on their beret, sometimes their sleeve. Did Iraq even have an airborne force??

Eric

Iraqi Army Head Gear: With insignia

Received this as a gift from an Iraqi Army Soldier: We were on patrol on RTE TAMPA and we came across an Iraqi Army convoy that had one of their trucks flipped over. So we conducted a short halt and helped them. That is how I received this piece of Iraqi Militaria....

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

ING Insignia: I had to pay $20.00 for the Iraqi Soldier to pull this off of his uniform:

ING was the ICDC:

Front:

Edited by IMHF