News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Things I Purchased for my Collection

Guest IMHF

• Replies 795
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received these patches from a Border Fort Iraqi Police soldier he took them off of his uniform for $10.00 fair deal for me.

These Iraqi Boarder Police work near the border of Iran and Iraq in al Maysan area: Marshlands

Thank you for viewing:

Lorenzo

I received these patches from a Border Fort Iraqi Police soldier he took them off of his uniform for $10.00 fair deal for me.

These Iraqi Boarder Police work near the border of Iran and Iraq in al Maysan area: Marshlands

Thank you for viewing:

Lorenzo

Hello!

Congrats. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep

He's an Iraqi border patrol guard, and he sold you the patches right off his uniform for $10? With that kind of behavior, one can imagine what/who that guy is letting through the border for pocket money (!).

He's an Iraqi border patrol guard, and he sold you the patches right off his uniform for $10? With that kind of behavior, one can imagine what/who that guy is letting through the border for pocket money (!).

They live at the fort and have multiple uniforms it was his spare. The Terp told him to just give it to me but I gave him the $10.00 as a gift.

Lorenzo

They live at the fort and have multiple uniforms it was his spare. The Terp told him to just give it to me but I gave him the $10.00 as a gift.

Lorenzo

But you are right, some could be smuggeling: :shame: thats a NO NO!!!!! :shame:

Lorenzo

• 3 weeks later...

wow!

You are having a good Xmas!

:cheers:

It's going to get better too- :rolleyes:

Thank you my Brother all so thank you for the Christmas Card I received it this morning.

Have a Verry Merry Christmas..... :cheers:

Lorenzo

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get the package as well?

:rolleyes:

I hope I get it soon, I want to thank you for taking the time to support my hobby as soon as I will let you know. King Faisel Coranation Medal :unsure: where are you?????

Thank you

Lorenzo

It will get here They know I have moved and they will send it to my new address: I received the card last month from you at Hunter. It will be fine :D if it gets sent back to the dealer tell him to send it to my home address.

Thank You

Lorenzo

• 2 weeks later...