News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Cross of Cardboard!

Guest Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

Yes, desperate times indeed!

But wait! This dire days piece is NOT what you think it is!

Guest Rick Research

It must have come with some sort of magnifying glass-- it is IMPOSSIBLE to see anything of the reverse with the naked eyes except little blurred ovals. That's some printing job when under a Magic Epson bumped up to 300% you can not only see their microscopic faces, but their even more microscopic names printed under each! :cheers:

a Magic Epson bumped up to 300%

Are we not the most geeky group of laddies you ever have seen?

We sit around and brag about our Epsons as if they were muscle cars... I think we should form a club. "MC Epsonfans"... if we shorten "Militaria collector" to "MC" folks will think we are bikers and leave us alone :-)

What will we do if Epson stops making our favourite toys???? There is no substitute!

Are we not the most geeky group of laddies you ever have seen?

We sit around and brag about our Epsons as if they were muscle cars... I think we should form a club. "MC Epsonfans"... if we shorten "Militaria collector" to "MC" folks will think we are bikers and leave us alone :-)

What will we do if Epson stops making our favourite toys???? There is no substitute!

What model of epson do you have?? 3300?? what?s their maximun definition (teorical)?? :cool:

Miguel

What model of epson do you have?? 3300?? what?s their maximun definition (teorical)?? :cool:

Miguel

I have an old 640u.... It is a 2 stroke, but I polished up the chrome and the chicks just stare in astonishment when they see what it can do to a zink badge.

I have pulled more birds with it once they saw what it can do to gilt an enamel than I ever did with my old Canon scanner.... <:-)

Guest Rick Research

I have a 4490 Photo. The way they increase numbers, they are probably on Model 10011 by now! The thing is, the big office supply chain stores do NOT want to sell anybody a "plain old just a scanner" so you have to order directly from Epson (please keep them in business) unless YOUR ideal of a scanner is a

Scanner, coffee maker, printer, GPS locator beacon, telephone, FAX, seasonal holiday light display control center, toaster, MP3 player, intercom, garage door opener, and television set. :speechless:

Pilgrims come from far beyond The Island so that my Magic Epson can immortalize their treasures. :catjava: