News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'd want better scans before I made a decision. It's hard to tell if that's honest wear or a not so well detailed copy.

That?s the only pics the seller has supplied...I?ll try to get some better....

I would also stop shopping on ebay so much Miguel. There's no shortage of dealers in Europe who will guarantee everything they sell to you....

Pictures are pictures. No matter how long you do this, the bottom line is you have to handle a piece to be 100% positive. The best any of us can do is tell you whether or not a photo of a piece conforms to an original.... that is NOT a guarantee that it is.

You would be so much better off to take your hard-earned money and spend it with a dealer who stands behind his wares and knows what he is doing...... If you do not know any, ask and I am sure we can offer you some trusted names.

You will spend more, but what would you rather do?

Know that what you buy is real and guaranteed.... or just keep rolling the dice on the crapshoot of eBay?

I would also stop shopping on ebay so much Miguel. There's no shortage of dealers in Europe who will guarantee everything they sell to you....

Pictures are pictures. No matter how long you do this, the bottom line is you have to handle a piece to be 100% positive. The best any of us can do is tell you whether or not a photo of a piece conforms to an original.... that is NOT a guarantee that it is.

You would be so much better off to take your hard-earned money and spend it with a dealer who stands behind his wares and knows what he is doing...... If you do not know any, ask and I am sure we can offer you some trusted names.

You will spend more, but what would you rather do?

Know that what you buy is real and guaranteed.... or just keep rolling the dice on the crapshoot of eBay?

Stogie...I?m not buy this medal, that looks bad too for me, (I?ve see it was sell today...). Of course... the better place to buy is on a dealer that answer for his item...and that atend you in a desk where you can feel the medal on your hand...But in Spain this is very difficult...No many shops/dealers on this particular Hobby/History ...nothing similar to the plenty of them you can find in England, Germany, USA, France, Austria and so on...Some dealears at Madrid and Barcelona, one shop at Valencia parting with coins and stamps...some flea markets randomly located...and one peculiar thing: Dealers in Spain tended to sell much more expensive in relation with dealers in anothers european Countries or the USA...Probably they have little competence and they sell as if medals were "luxury" items. For me in the first times, eBay was as a Gate open to the whole world, to a earth of plenty...( that is , I can see it now...plenty of dangers, too). So take a view at ebay is almost like a conditioned reflex...

Thanks for your ever no-nonsense words... ;)

regards

Miguel