News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi All

I have no idea this should post here or not. If I am wrong, please move to the correct forum.

May I have your opinion on this Lifesaving Medal? I just bought it recently.

Cheers

BP

Hello!

Congrats with tis nice medal.

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

Perfect and Textbook!! What are these going for now?

I love collecting the German Lifesaving medals!

Paul,

I paid ?535 four years ago for a nice cased one plus ribbon, also marked "835PR.M.BLN." Since then I've seen an uncased sell for ?250.

These medals are really quite rare but do not seem very popular with collectors, hence the low prices.

Stan

• 2 months later...

Paul,

I paid ?535 four years ago for a nice cased one plus ribbon, also marked "835PR.M.BLN." Since then I've seen an uncased sell for ?250.

These medals are really quite rare but do not seem very popular with collectors, hence the low prices.

Stan

very nice, its good :cheers:

Paul,

Stan

A very under appreciated medal. I love mine. Until I found one, I had no idea that they existed!

I also think that they are much under-rated - - - however please keep in mind that the Prussian and Weimar period issues are a little more common on the collectors market and cost quite a bit less - - - its amazing what the addition of the swastika to an award can do to the price !!!