Guest Niblet

Can you show some more of yours pls? thanks,,your is the only other I have seen in a long time,,Do you know alot about these?

Can you show some more of yours pls? thanks,,your is the only other I have seen in a long time,,Do you know alot about these?

I will post the pictures tomorrow.

Looks like your Eagle is missing a marbel base. Mine has RZM number and it is bronze or gold plated, hard to tell, Unfortunatelly the plating is falling off in some places.

Edited by MasterBo

Masterbro! Nice to meet you,too :cheers: I am very :cheers: very happy!! Because,I could watch your splendid collections!! I think so very much :jumping::jumping::jumping: Really good!

Your Deutscheskreuz is "1"! Oh,very nice,Masterbro!! I like ,I want get "1" & "2" of DK Silber :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: Your DK is beautiful & perfect DK of Silber! And 1! Collection of you is very refined splendid collection. I understand your hardship. All is impressive. I was a Japanese, but I was impressed by your nice letter very much. In addition, I send an email.

By the way, I thank for having watched other collection of me. Thank you!

Hello, Naoki, you said that you sent me an e-mail, i didnt recieve any. Just to tell you, that you would not think i didnt write you back.

Best regards, Paul.

Master Bo, a wonderful collection! Can you post a close-up photo of your Luftwaffe ring please?

Thank you :cheers:

An impressive collection. Congratulations ;)

Hello!

I agree. :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep