News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Juncker 3rd Pattern Para

A little slow lately on the Badge front, but I managed to pick up this rather sound example of a zinc Juncker 3rd Pattern Para. Although unmarked, it is textbook Juncker through and through, from the classic hinge and catch right down to the clipped talon. The specks on the wreath appear to be tiny flecks of solder, probably splashed when adhering the catchplate to the wreath, as there is a more than generous portion of solder applied in this area. A pretty difficult pattern to locate in the Juncker Para Badge series. For you viewing......

Edited by ERIC

Have some of You seen Assmann marked LW Para`s with the same pin setup , and the same plate under the Catch ?

Jan Arne

A lot of makers used the same hinge/pin style on their zincers, they even used similar flat wire catches... but I've never seen an Assmann with an oblong catch plate.

Do I detect that you may have something to show us, Jan? :jumping:

A quick pic of hinge/hinge plate set-ups from Assmann (left) Eric's Juncker (middle) and Osang (right).

A lot of makers used the same hinge/pin style on their zincers, they even used similar flat wire catches... but I've never seen an Assmann with an oblong catch plate.

Do I detect that you may have something to show us, Jan? :jumping:

A quick pic of hinge/hinge plate set-ups from Assmann (left) Eric's Juncker (middle) and Osang (right).

Hello!

This is new for me. :rolleyes:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Hi John !

Sorry ! I dont have the Badge , only pics of it .

Had a choice of two Assmann LW Para`s , and grabed the double marked one .

Jan Arne

PS ! Should have taken both , that is the only I have seen I think !!

Edited by Jan Arne S

.... but I've never seen an Assmann with an oblong catch plate.

Thanks guys! This goes ditto for me Jan. Boy, I would like to see the "other" badge you speak of! :unsure:

ERIC