News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This guy made more by destroying history than preserve it. I'm disappointed in mankind.

No, that's not right. How can anyone claim so? We don't know how the complete, cased Godet medal bar would have ended, noone will ever know how it as it cannot ever be auctioned. It would have made an insane price, I'm sure.

I wonder why the crazy bidder stopped after the first six auction. It seems he ran out of money or his computer got down. I'm pretty sure he looked at the things "live" as he's from Frankfurt as the seller is, and I guess he wanted to buy them all.

:speechless:

No, that's not right. How can anyone claim so? We don't know how the complete, cased Godet medal bar would have ended, noone will ever know how it as it cannot ever be auctioned. It would have made an insane price, I'm sure.

I might have been a bit rash saying so, but I posted it in despair.

And that was the reason I later posted this little tidbit.

I'm having a hard time seeing it reaching 3750 Euro complete. But never say never, have to keep in mind the last ebay-bar that was discussed.

Guest Rick Research

Rudi: as researchers' policy we do not EVER identify items for

1) idiotic vandal dealers

2) items in the possession--even shredded into garbage-- of unknown buyers

Why add value for free to completely unknown persons' items? :banger:

Items not yet sold are never identified here for that reason.

Items bought by members here are cheerfully identified, afterwards. :beer:

As I mentioned when I found him, nobody exciting, after all that destruction. It once--very recently-- was a very nice group.

Now it's junk-- and the identity of the former owner is of absolutely no use to anyone who decades from now will be pawing through loose unribboned medals.

• 1 month later...