News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Knights cross

What would a nice non silver and zinc cross bring today?

Best

Chris

Well I sold one last year for ?1500GBP and I went on a really long mental journey when I did it..............................NOT! :speechless:

Dave

[attachmentid=13870]

What would a nice non silver and zinc cross bring today?

Best

Chris

Tha really depends! If it's an early unmagnetic Juncker piece with Neusilber frame I guess around $ 4,500.-

If it's a unmagnetic Neusilber B-Type S&L it depends who is buying. If you are an unaware collector you might 'eat' the early cross story and pay substantial money. If you are a collector who has done his homework - you would pay nothing at all...

Dietrich

Guest hawkeye

I think Detlev's prices are a good estimate of the market value for pieces. Non-magnetic core neusilber juncker pieces go for about $6500. 3/4 ring crosses appear to be non-iron cored and neusilber, yet command a higer price for the relative rarity. A cased one went for $16,500 on WAF site about four months ago. I think that is a little high. On Detlev's site, a 3/4 ring went for $6800 (uncased) about a year ago. Given some of the controversy over non-magnetic core S&L pieces, which appear to be the "B" type, many feel these are post war and so would command a lower price.