News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I printed the photo on my dot-matrix printer and then drove by it in my car at 50 feet away, and from that angle I can swear to you that the KO4 with swords looks absolutely original! If only I had a wad of cash to throw out the window, it might have been mine. :lol:

Tim

Take us to school...

For the benefit of the rest of us;

In quantifiable terms, could you tell us what you quickly saw about the KO4 w/swords that made it easy to identify as counterfeit? :Cat-Scratch:

Thank you,

:beer:

That?s an easy one. Just read the description of it. The seller already wrote that it is a counterfeit. KO4x were never made like this.

In actual fact, it is not possible to identify it as a counterfeit from the photos provided by the seller. Neither is it possible to identify it as an original. Given the rarity of the piece, one would have to either have it hand to examine it very closely in order to make that determination, or purchase it from a highly trustworthy and reliable seller.

Therein lies the problem: who is this person? His user name is "raritaetensammlerclub," so one would presume that he is aware of the value of the items he is selling, but he lists it at a starting price of 1 euro? Why would anyone do that? Why would anyone selling what he describes as "rarities" not provide better photos? He says that Ebay doesn't allow larger photos? I have sold many items on Ebay and have never had that problem. His behavior isn't just suspicious, it's practically a declaration of guilt.

...an excellent point. Perhaps he is honest, in his own way, after all.

I do not think he is honest. Otherwise he would not make such bars. But people just do not read/think and have a little bit of knowledge.

...an excellent point. Perhaps he is honest, in his own way, after all.

Hello Tim:

No, this fellow is not honest in ANY way, shape, or form! Everything that I have seen this person sell is dubious!

I am not defending him, but it is interesting to note that on Ebay.de, most sellers start their items at ?1,00. This is in part to defray Ebay's high fees for items starting at a higher opening bid. It is pretty much "standard practice" (It also seems to attract more bidders).

Best regards,

"SPM"