News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

What is the large star and the last medal on the medal bar?

Assuming these were awarded before 1908, a senior NCO level person like this will probably be in the German Orders Almanac. The two non-European awards are the ONLY hope of finding him unless you want to go through the entire book page by page. :speechless1:

What is the large star and the last medal on the medal bar?

Assuming these were awarded before 1908, a senior NCO level person like this will probably be in the German Orders Almanac. The two non-European awards are the ONLY hope of finding him unless you want to go through the enture book page by page. :speechless1:

The seller has told, that the name of the owner medalbar - Schandert is possible. :unsure:

Guest Rick Research

Schandert...

Hmmm....

Kriminal-Schutzmann (Detective) Friedrich Schandert, Bredowstra?e 7, Berlin NW in the orders Almanac ONLY lists the Chinese "ChnD3c" and NO other awards. Omitting ALL his German decorations to show 1 foreign one would be quite weird, but since they PAID to be listed, perhaps not something that would eliminate him. He did NOT receive an Ernestine Merit Cross ("EH4") from Altenburg, but I do not have the pre-war/non-swords lists for Coburg and Meiningen.

IS that a "3rd Class/3rd Division" Double Dragon?

The Siamese whatever it is is not among the awards even listed in the Orders Almanac. :(

One of the best groups I've seen for a long long time on eBay. Great find, keep it in honour and please, never split that one. Would be a real shame...

That 3rd grade Double Dragon, is that a neck badge, right? I have not seen a handful "dragons" in German groups by now...

:cheers:

Guest Rick Research

In the German awards rolls I have worked on, there are very often decorations given to policemen who would have been security guards during a hotel stay or something like that.

While an identification cannot be made at this point in time, there ARE awards on there for which the award rolls exist--

and SOMEBODY HAS TO GET AND DO THEM.

• 8 months later...

Great find, keep it in honour and please, never split that one. Would be a real shame...

That said half a year ago, now scattered via eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.de/Extrem-seltene-Ordenspange_W0QQitemZ140351417112

Good luck selling single parts of a great group!

:angry:

That said half a year ago, now scattered via eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.de/E...emZ140351417112

Good luck selling single parts of a great group!

:angry:

Sascha,

I changed all the items in the group more interesting things for me.

When I wanted to buy a group, I bought it despite the fact that it was sold in parts.

I think you do not mind that the new group owner is selling it as he wishes?

I certainly regret that the group is divided ... but you could buy all the items and gather a group together.

I think you do not mind that the new group owner is selling it as he wishes?

Honestly? I do!

I wasn't sure if you're the current seller, and apparently you're not. However, this is pity and a shame though. It's unlikely one wins all auctions (if everything will be offered there) so the group is almost lost yet.

Honestly? I do!

I wasn't sure if you're the current seller, and apparently you're not. However, this is pity and a shame though. It's unlikely one wins all auctions (if everything will be offered there) so the group is almost lost yet.

Sascha,

I live in Russia, the seller of group from Israel.

To win all auctions very simply... It is necessary to count the most maximum that nobody has dared to put so much. I always so do if something is very necessary for me.