News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Mike's Gun Collection

Mike

Thanks Cam ...I think it's hard to find any 98's today period . Unless you pay the price of course :(

I'm still trying to figure out when they jumped to $800 and $1000. For years 98's were $100 to $200 ..maybe I'm still stuck back in the 70's and 80's

Thanks Cam ...I think it's hard to find any 98's today period . Unless you pay the price of course :(

I'm still trying to figure out when they jumped to $800 and $1000. For years 98's were $100 to $200 ..maybe I'm still stuck back in the 70's and 80's

Hello again guys.

Has anyone seen the Russian captures available for the last 18 months or so?

I picked up a captured 98 for a touch over $150.00. It's been reblued, and the numbers don't match, but it's a fantastic shooter. The markings are crisp and clear and it makes a nice display piece.

Good 98's out here in Arizona are VERY pricy and hard to find.

By the way Mike, Is that the rear end of an M2 in your pix? :beer:

Gentlemen,

not to stray off course with this, but do any of you collect Japanese Firearms? :beer:

Joel

I only have one Arisaka with bayonet that I have to display with my Japanese uniform essemble.

Paul,

I would love to to see pictures of your Japanese Militaria ensemble some time. I've got a Type 38 Carbine with bayonet and a Low serial numbered Nambu Type 14 Pistol. Sorry once again to stray off course. It seems that they're aren't many Japanese Militaria colletor's in this forum.

Joel

Edited by buellmeister