News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hermann Goering Division M43 Tunic in

At my wife's beconning, I have significantly thinned out a lot of my collection. I lost money big time, but I was able to do a straight trade to get this M43. I feel that it is the real deal, as it has a few oddities that are in common with the known originals.

Insignia close up... this is the very tunic that was used in Angolia's Reference book. The only bummer is that someone along the way swapped out the shoulder straps.

• 1 month later...

Let me kick of by saying congratulations with this superb and rare tunic Paul, is this one from George Peterson??

Bob

Hey Bob,

This particular tunic came from Bill Shea, although I would not be surprised if this one did not pass through George's hands at some point.

One thing about buying from Bill, you can sleep well at night with your purchases, yeah I reckon George would have had has hands on it at

some early stage !

It is a stunning and rare tunic mate, you pulled off quite a coup !

Bob

Thanks Bob!! Coming from you, the compliment really means a lot! It is difficult that find a LW reference that does not have your name in the acknowledgements.

I hope that you have been doing well!