News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian document

I came across this doc. I don?t know the meaning but it comes with a cross (Soldiers bravery cross) that not match the doc...(for the dates I can read)

Thanks beforehand

Miguel

Here it is:

Left side:

Vasiv Marinov Toshev

from Sofia

born 16 12 1914

Tall, brown eyes, grizzled hair, nose correct shape

signed....

Right side:

Ministry of Peoples Defense

PRIVATE CARD

for awarded people

number....

The military command of district Sofia certifies that Vasil Toshev is awarded with Military Order for Bravery IV grade 2nd class

Order number 32 /I mean written order, this time not in the meaning of the award, but in the meaning of paper/ from 25 April 1946

17 Dec 1970

Commander of the Sofia military district, General Lt. Rusev

Here it is:

Left side:

Vasiv Marinov Toshev

from Sofia

born 16 12 1914

Tall, brown eyes, grizzled hair, nose correct shape

signed....

Right side:

Ministry of Peoples Defense

PRIVATE CARD

for awarded people

number....

The military command of district Sofia certifies that Vasil Toshev is awarded with Military Order for Bravery IV grade 2nd class

Order number 32 /I mean written order, this time not in the meaning of the award, but in the meaning of paper/ from 25 April 1946

17 Dec 1970

Commander of the Sofia military district, General Lt. Rusev

Thanks a lot. So the time of the award?s concession is not on the paper??

It seems a card for discount in the public services due to be awarded...in the Central Powers side???? :rolleyes:

Thanks, again

Miguel

Guest Rick Research

Miguel-- Bulgaria switched sides in 1944, so this was most likley an award of the 1944/45 period, delayed processing until 1946.

He looks terrible for 32!

Miguel-- Bulgaria switched sides in 1944, so this was most likley an award of the 1944/45 period, delayed processing until 1946.

He looks terrible for 32!

If you read the document?s date, you understand that he don?t looks too bad for....56!!! :rolleyes:

Regards

Miguel

Keep in mind, that: 1. What they tell you, is not always the pure truth :rolleyes: 2. Award documents alone and orders alone are very often seen. And the market is where they join each other... Unless there are numbers on the document and the award /and assuming the numbers are not forged/, it is tough to say whether the grouping really belongs together.

Keep in mind, that: 1. What they tell you, is not always the pure truth :rolleyes: 2. Award documents alone and orders alone are very often seen. And the market is where they join each other... Unless there are numbers on the document and the award /and assuming the numbers are not forged/, it is tough to say whether the grouping really belongs together.

Yes, I know. But I?m consider that sometimes, the prices are not so high as to make any kind of forgery/lie ...neccesary...

Thanks to all

Miguel