News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

LONG-SERVICE HONOUR AWARD

Hi,

this my newest find.A pocket watch from the mining administration for one of its? servants.It is made of 900 silver and I haven?t seen something like it before....any comments?

Cheers

Edited by Rosenberg

Guest Rick Research

What a :love::love::love:

There must have been a small personalized NAMED document in the upper lid's pouch-- that gone missing? Too bad-- this is a real beauty and must have been to somebody who might have been traceable in the civil service.

Thanks,yeah too bad the pouch was empty.A good idea,I actually thought there might have been some sort of cleaning cloth in it.The watch came with a lot of books one of them had the recipients name in it,as it was also a gift from the Saargruben.

Cheers

Edited by Rosenberg

Thanks for the blessings.

I totally agree with Don on these items being underrated.The idea of a missing chain seems actually most reasonable to me,that?s why I haven?t thought of it at all :cheers: A chain should be found easily...

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi Don,

now that?s a beautiful award in an intriguing case.I really like it.Thanks for showing.

@Bob:I don?t open the watch myself,I will do pics once I take to a watch-maker,but this might take a little while.

Regards

• 6 months later...