News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Shane,

Your flag is supposed to represent the command flag of the 'State Secretary of Avaition, and General Inspector of the Luftwaffe', and as such is a very rare flag,

but if I were you, I would get some more qualified opinion on your example, it isn't giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling I'm afraid.

Your friend from Wright's in the city, Michael S, says hello to you too ! (he lives around the corner from me).

Best wishes

Bob

Here is a very rare vehicle pennant, currently for sale on the web, with 'The Ruptured Duck' in the US. (Mr. Bill Shea).

Luftwaffe Commanding General of an Air Fleet’s Vehicle Flag [Kommandoflagge für den Chef einer Luftflotte]

Missing it's foul weather cover, but a very rare piece......

Bob

post-2708-008561600 1291087759_thumb.jpg

and another one with some history behind it, this is for a Commanding Gerneral and Commanding General of an Air District Command flag.

This was taken from the vehicle of General Plocher, when he surrendered to the Canadians in Holland on the 8th of May 1945.

Bob

post-2708-084190500 1291088803_thumb.jpg

post-2708-066164900 1291088816_thumb.jpg