News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Ach, Hauptmann aD Hilmar Daubenkropf (1876-1919). Such :love::love::love: those are, Werner! To be able to DATE the tiny SWA bars... just :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Have you got his medal bar too?

Aren't you glad you got an Epson scanner? :rolleyes:

90 years gone and not forgotten--by us. Here's to you, wherever you are, Hilmar Daubenkropf! :cheers:

Hi,

I won't post all my Saxon ribbon bars. Just one. This is not a rare ribbon bar but I like the combo Saxe and Bade. This officer, Bruno Schmidt, received SH3, SA3aX Kr EK2 and BZ3bX El. The oak leaves are very nice :jumping:

Christophe

Guest Rick Research

Maybe nobody will notice I didn't even get an EK2 if I pile on all that foreign free stuff... :rolleyes:

PS Now that Thor's daddy has an Epson--

This bar at 125 percent on 150dpi please and just the first ribbon with that :love: Spange on 96dpi at 500% for a close up. Then it can go on the Ribbon bar Devices Gallery. :cheers:

Hi,

I won't post all my Saxon ribbon bars. Just one. This is not a rare ribbon bar but I like the combo Saxe and Bade. This officer, Bruno Schmidt, received SH3, SA3aX Kr EK2 and BZ3bX El. The oak leaves are very nice :jumping:

Christophe

Chris, I love that ribbon bar. We could do some traden on that one for sure>>>>!!!>!>!>!>!>!>!> :speechless:

Thanks Charles for your comments. And what about this one. Combo Saxe and Reuss ! The only unit, whose Chef is from Reuss, is J?ger Bataillon Nr. 13. Have a look :jumping:

Edited by Deruelle

Thanks Charles for your comments. And what about this one. Combo Saxe and Reuss ! The only unit, whose Chef is from Reuss, is J?ger Bataillon Nr. 13. Have a look :jumping:

You really need to share.... You have too many ribbon bars, especially the rare ones... :shame:

Deurelle's collection is class !!!!!!!!! :jumping:

Here is more for Rick, if you find them usefull...

1075066747b1c6_o.jpg

107506692aae45_o.jpg

What's the 3rd ribbon with the date clasp? Is that a Thuringian award of some sort? I've seen a similar medal but cant remember where...

Guest Rick Research

So far, ONE of the full sized medal has ever appeared here and that is the ONLY ribbon bar device I've ever seen for

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?autocom=galler...si&img=2831

Sample of some of the devices since only full members get that half of the website and the link won't work for probationers:

Descriptive text by clicking on each individual close up in that many paged gallery.

Many thanks. It's been too long since there was anything I could add in over there. :cheers:

Hi Alex,

In your last ribbon bar, the 4th ribbon is it for Live saving medal in silver ? Is so, very impressive indeed ? It is a very rare ribbon. Incredible if you see that there is no other Saxon ribbon.

Christophe

• 3 weeks later...