News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some decorations/ribbons of GdI von M?hl

Hello gentlemen,

Im doing a research work on Char. GdI Arnold Ritter von M?hl.

I know that?s received a lot of pre and WW1 decorations. Im interest in these awards in particular :

Preussische Roter Adler-Orden II. Klasse mit Schwertern

Preussische Kronen-Orden II. Klasse mit Schwertern und Stern

Kgl. Bayerische Ehrenkreuz des Verdienstorden vom Heiligen Michael

Kgl. Bayerische Milit?r-Verdienstorden II. Klasse mit Schwertern und Stern

I would like to know the ribbons of these decorations. Can anybody help me?

Thx in advance,

Regards

Hello Christophe,

Thx for the picture.

It is difficult for me to identify these ribbons in B/W.

Can you identify the ribbons in the photo? or would you have another some colour photo of the corresponding ribbons?

Thx a lot in advance

Cheers

Edited by Alexandre

What is the ribbon in his tunic button hole? I thought it was for the EK2 but it must be huge then. And where is the outside black lines?

Hi

Alex, the problem here is : some ribbons are so clair that we can determine which ribbon is. But Rick will do it in 5 secondes like always.

But for your info, before the war, M?hl received the MVO3b, cross of honor of St Michael, Jubile medal from 1905, B long service, Prussian Red Eagle Order, and the knight cross of the Order of the Crown of Italy.

Christophe

In the Prussian Staatsanzeiger is Generalmajor Ritter von M?hl on 09.02.1916 with the awarding of RAO2X mentioned. First I thought that the ribbon on the uniform is the sw war-ribbon from this RAO Order would be worn in the buttonhole, but the negative pic shows that it is the Bavarian ribbon.

Greetings Mike

PS: I can to the awarding of the KRO2X not find anything, there is reliable information?

Hi Mike,

Willi Geile, Die im "Milit?r Wochenblatt und im Marineverordnungsblatt, Ordenverleihungen an Offizier der Preussischen Armee und der kaiserlichen Marire 14-18.

Christophe

Edited by Deruelle

• 2 weeks later...