News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperail russian military headdresses # 2

PAVEL

Hello All,

A friend of mine wants to sell two russian military headdresses (helmets ?).

Could someone identify them and give me an idea of their value?

Here is headdress # 2

Many thanks.

Pavel

А parade helmet of army dragoon regiment introdused after Russo-Japan War.

But as far as I can see it is a faked one.

Sergey

That was my feeling too - and I know nothing about Russian stuff! The headliners, as I mentioned to Pavel, are far too clean - look brand spanking new, in fact. That plus rarity value makes an old cynic like me very very wary. Glad I'm not the only one.

Peter

Pavel, at minimum, I think much larger pictures with good close ups are in order before anybody can make any realistic call. You cannot expect anything with tiny pictures like this.

Sergey

That was my feeling too - and I know nothing about Russian stuff! The headliners, as I mentioned to Pavel, are far too clean - look brand spanking new, in fact. That plus rarity value makes an old cynic like me very very wary. Glad I'm not the only one.

Peter

Nevertheless, as well made kopies and as decorative/example pieces they should bring $100-$200 each. They would look quite handsome sitting on a bookshelf or a costume party.